As a member of the team, you will be designing and implementing big data solutions for our clients
You will build platforms that analyze petabytes of data using cutting edge Big Data frameworks e.g., Spark, Kafka, YARN, Alluxio, Mesos, etc. and next generations of Big Data technologies e.g., stream processing, real-time data analysis, distributed machine learning and graph analytics!
- BSc (preferably MSc/PhD) in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related discipline and/or veteran of intelligence corps (8200 and a like) with hands on experience in building complex software.
- Fluency in several programming languages such as Python, Scala, or Java, with the ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles and experience with large-scale, big data methods, such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, or Storm
- Ability to work efficiently under Unix/Linux environment with experience with source code management systems like GIT and SVN
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup working environment.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
Please email to: email@example.com