Job - Data Scientist
Deep Solutions is a data science consultancy company that provides end to end data science projects and is looking for an awesome data scientist to join our great team!Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on various data sources such as text, time series, geographic and more!
- Develop and implement new features that will be used in statistical/machine learning models
- Work closely with your peer data scientists, data engineers and data analysts.
- Perform data exploration and analysis using Python, SQL and Pandas.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Data Science processes and communicate the details to non-technical teams
- Constantly work to research, learn and implement cutting edge, state of the art methods and technologies
- Master degree or equivalent industrial experience in machine learning3+ years of experience in python programming and practical experience with ETL, data processing and data analytics Experience with python data analysis libraries such as numpy, pandas and matplotlib.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and experience with scalable solution design
- Experience implementing of machine learning models in common ML frameworks
- Ability to work efficiently under Unix/Linux environment with experience with source code management systems like GIT
- Background with agile project methodologies and rapid iterations
- Experience with and knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g., Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL engines, different data file formats) – advantage
- Experience with Social Network Analysis - advantage
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org